The recently concluded 67th Miss Universe pageant crowned its new queen, Miss Philippines, Catriona Elisa Magnayon Gray. The event was held at IMPACT Arena, Muang Thong Thani in Nonthaburi Province, in Thailand. The show is still hosted by the amazing funny man, Steve Harvey.
There are other awards for the pageant: For Miss Congeniality, it’s Australia – Francesca Hung; Then for the Best National Costume, On-anong Homsombath from Laos; and the Photogenic title goes to Trejsi Sejdini of Albania.
- United States – Sarah Rose Summers
- Poland – Magdalena Swat
- Jamaica – Emily Maddison
- Ireland – Grainne Gallanagh
- Indonesia – Sonia Fergina Citra
- Hungary – Enikő Kecskès
- Great Britain — Dee-Ann Kentish-Rogers
- Brazil – Mayra Dias
- Belgium – Zoe Brunet
- Australia – Francesca Hung
- Thailand – Sophida Kanchanarin
- Nepal – Manita Devkota
- Curaçao – Akisha Albert
- Costa Rica – Natalia Carvajal
- Canada – Marta Stepien
- (Top 5) Vietnam – H’Hen Niê
- (Top 5) Puerto Rico – Kiara Ortega
- (2nd Runner-Up) Venezuela – Sthefany Gutiérrez
- (1st Runner-Up) South Africa – Tamaryn Green
- Miss Universe 2018, Philippines – Catriona Gray
Right after the selection of the Top 5 is the most awaited battle of brains and wittiness, the Questions and Answers portion.