Have you ever wondered how these guys on internet or YouTube gets there heart shaped eggs? Can we buy that at the supermarket? Does a hen lays those heart shaped egg?
Have you looked for something pretty sweet yet impressive ‘surprise’ for love one for breakfast? Well, here a simple tutorial on how to turn your normal hard boiled egg into a heart shaped egg.
Things you need:
- Chopstick or a Pencil
- 1 side panel of a waxed one-quart milk carton
- Thick rubber bands
- First, boil the egg and then let it stand for 2 minutes before peeling it.
- While it’s still warm, place it inside the waxed carton piece with the chopstick placed at the middle of the egg. Hold both ends with the rubber bands. And then refrigerate the egg for 1 hour.
**Fold the carton in half**
- After 1 hour, remove the egg from the carton and slice it in half, then TADA! It’s already a heart shaped egg!
- Add it to a salad and surprise your love one! Or if you don’t have your date you can serve this to your kids, or family for breakfast. I’m sure you will all enjoy the day!